Rochester Lilac Festival
**Due to heavy rains, The Rochester Lilac Festival will be closed Friday, May 16th**
Friday, May 9, 2014 - Sunday, May 18, 2014 (10 Days)
10:30am-8:30pm Daily | Admission is Free
Monroe County's famous Highland Park is a picturesque setting filled with gardens, rolling hills, large open spaces and so much more. More Info
Lilac Festival Site Ground Rules
This is family and environmentally friendly festival! The following ground rules apply to the Festival Site within Highland Park.
Bicycles, skateboards, in-line skates and pets are not allowed. With the exception of one sealed bottle of water, visitors may not bring food or beverages into the festival grounds. For the safety of all guests, there is a "no chairs” policy. Umbrellas and blankets are welcome.
Download the Rochester Events Festival App
Get the full schedule including special events inside the festival, the definitive guide to food and drinks the Lilac Souvenir Cam and more! More Info
- Time Warner Cable News Lilac Parade Saturday, May 10, 2014 More Info
- One-Of-A-Kind Shopping Art & Craft Weekends feature over 120 artists and craftsmen selected through a juried process. More Info
- Highland Hospital Lilac Run Sunday, May 18, 2014 More Info
- Wine & Chocolate Tasting Tuesday, May 13, Wednesday, May 14 and Thursday, May 15 More Info
- Craft Beer Garden Serving All Festival Hours More Info
It's Easier Than Ever To Visit The Festival!
Three designated Public Parking Lots, Weekend Shuttle Service and free parking weekdays through 3:00pm More Info