The map below is pre-programmed to provide directions to the Highland Park Festival Site Public Parking Lot 1 located next to the Vietnam Veterans Memorial at 1440 South Avenue, Rochester, NY 14620.
Simply click on the letter B in the map to open the Google tool box. Then, select driving directions and enter your starting address.
For Additional Public Parking and Tour Bus Information Click Here
Please review the Highland Park Lilac Festival Traffic Control Plan below. Changes to traffic patterns and road closures may affect your route.
From South & Thruway Exit 46: Take Rt. 490 east, Proceed to Exit 16, Turn right onto Rt. 15A to Elmwood Avenue, Turn Right onto Elmwood Avenue, Proceed to the parking area on the left.
From West & Thruway Exit 47: Take Rt. 490 east, Exit at South Avenue, Proceed straight on South Avenue to Elmwood Avenue, Turn left onto Elmwood Ave. and proceed to our parking area on the left.
Highland Park Lilac Festival Traffic Control Plan
Changes apply from May 19 - May 18, 2014
Traffic Pattern Changes
- Highland Avenue is one-way Eastbound from South Goodman St. to South Avenue
- Pinetum Drive, One way Westbound, from South Goodman St. to Doctors Dr
- Reservoir Ave, One way Westbound, from Pinetum Drive/ Doctors Dr. to Mt. Hope Ave
- Doctors Drive Closed to Through Traffic
- Robinson Dr, One Way Eastbound, from Mt. Hope Ave to South Ave
The following roads will be Closed (Local Traffic Only)
- Meadowbrook Road between Elmwood Ave and Highland Ave
- Azalea Road between Elmwood Ave and Highland Ave
- Laney Road between Elmwood Ave and Highland Ave
- Gregory Hill Drive between Meigs St and S. Goodman St
- Furman Cres between Highland Ave and Mt Hope Ave
- Pavilion St between South Ave to West Dead End
- Linden St between Mt Hope Ave to South Ave