Applying Artist Information
Saturday, August 1, 2015 10am-6pm
Sunday, August 2, 2015 10am-5pm
A Juried Art & Craft Show
Only those who are the hands-on makers of their work may participate in the Park Ave Summer Art Fest. NO BUY/SELL is permitted. Download the Categories, Timeline & Rules and select which Category you will be applying under. You may apply in more than one category but they must be related and cohesive, such as Glass and Jewelry (made of glass only) AND you need to apply separately, with a separate set of photographs, for each category.
- There is a $30 non-refundable application fee
- The booth fee is $275 for each 10 x 10 space. Double booths are twice the cost of a single
- For applications postmarked after March 27, 2015 there is a $50 non-refundable late fee
- Applications are not accepted after April 30, 2015
- You will NOT be paying online. At the end of the application you will be prompted to "Print Entry". You will mail this signed entry along with two checks: your application fee, which will be deposited upon receipt, and a separate check for your booth fee, which will be deposited after acceptance notifications have been sent in May.
If you are a returning applicant to the Park Ave Summer Art Fest - please note that we've introduced a new and improved Artist Registration System. Your previous log in and registration are no longer valid. Please select Apply Now, register and follow the steps.