Rochester’s Most Dazzling Summer Festival!
Renowned for its architecture, culture, and hip urban atmosphere, the Park Avenue neighborhood is transformed for one weekend each year into a one-of-a-kind shopping mecca, filled with original creations from more than 350 artists, craftspeople and exhibitors from the U.S. and Canada.
You won’t want to miss a single thing for the festival’s entire “miracle mile and a quarter!” The Park Ave Summer Art Fest stretches a full 1¼ miles from Alexander Street at its west end to Culver Road at the east. Exhibitors set up from curb to sidewalk, and Park Avenue itself closes to vehicular traffic, filling from end to end with festival-goers. There’s plenty of room for viewing, socializing, eating, and—of course—shopping from one end of the festival to the other.
- An annual tradition kicking off the first full weekend in August, bringing people from all over the region to enjoy Rochester’s remarkable Park Avenue neighborhood
- Free admission to the festival
- A juried art show featuring the handmade creations of more than 350 artists in 13 different categories
- Three entertainment stages featuring musicians, dancers and performers
- Shuttle service from the ample parking area at Gleason Works on University Avenue
- A family-friendly, alcohol-free festival
Food At The Festival
Arguably the best part of any festival is the food, and the Park Ave Summer Art Fest delivers! More than 40 different festival faves and specialties add to the bistros, cafes, bakeries, and coffee houses in the neighborhood.