IMPORTANT THINGS TO REMEMBER:
PLEASE be sure to follow all the steps to successfully submit an application.
- Fill out the on-line application completely.
- Upload your images. IMPORTANT!!! Three images must be of your work. PLEASE make sure these are close-ups of individual pieces with PLAIN backgrounds. The fourth image must be of your booth – your ENTIRE booth, with no people blocking the view. If you already have images uploaded from the previous year, update them with your new work or with better shots. ALL PHOTOS MUST BE UNDER 2MB.
- Describe your images and provide prices and sizes!!!
- You must then SUBMIT your on-line application.
- VERY IMPORTANT – you must PRINT OUT that application you just submitted on-line and MAIL IN with the other required items to: Springut Group Inc., 26 South Goodman St., Rear, Rochester, NY 14607.
- Along with the signed application, mail in your fees- the $30 application fee and the booth fee ($185 per 10′ x 10′ space), as well as the $50 late fee after February 21 (Lilac Festival) . Booth fee checks are deposited on April 9 (Lilac Festival) but must be sent with application. They will be returned to non-accepted artists.
- Include a self-addressed STAMPED envelope, as that is how we send out your individualized show information packet.
- If this is your first year to apply to the show, you need to MAIL IN a PHOTOGRAPH that clearly shows yourself in your workshop with your work in the process of being made by yourself, for instance, partially completed items, tools that you use, raw materials.
- When you do receive your show information packet in early April, please read the information and check your assigned space so there are no surprises when you pull up to the show. Thank you!!